Had a little card fest the other night and came up with these Mothers Day cards I popped them in the for sale card box today and they are gone already ...........think i may be making more of them!
As always, very adorable cards! I have listed you in My List of Fours game over at my blog, check it out and feel free to join in if you have time. I found it quite cool to answer the questions. Glad you like your new stamps!
5 comments:
Beautiful cards yet again helen xxxxxx
Absolutely stunning Helen. I love that PP - beautiful.
:)
Lovely cards Helen. Very pretty.
As always, very adorable cards! I have listed you in My List of Fours game over at my blog, check it out and feel free to join in if you have time. I found it quite cool to answer the questions. Glad you like your new stamps!
Beautiful cards Helen, no wonder they were snapped up. Everyone loves giving a lovely homemade card but not many people can make them :-)
Post a Comment